J. Michael Murphy, Ed.D. email@example.com 617-510-3927
I am a licensed clinical psychologist who teaches, does research, and sees patients. I put this website together to tell others a bit about myself so that they could learn about my courses, research, and other services. .
I teach Research Literacy and Quantitative Methods to child psychiatry residents at Massachusetts General Hospital and the Harvard Medical School and Religious Psychologies 101 and Christian Psychologies 101 to undergraduates and adult learners at MGH and at the Espousal Retreat Center in Waltham.
I do psychological research at MGH and Harvard. I see patients at MGH, at General Psychological Associates in Andover, and at Newlife Counseling Associates in Waltham.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shriners Hospital Boston
- General Psychological Associates
- Newlife Counseling Center
- Religious Psychologies 101
- Christian Psychologies\101
- Individuals, couples, families
- Adults, adolescents, & children
- Anxiety, depression, addictions
- Author of more than 50 papers on:
- Child mental health and health
- National samples in the US & overseas
- Collaborations with many federal, state, city, and county agencies
- Topics include psychosocial screening in pediatrics, mental health, hunger
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-510-3927